Discontinued: Specs are included for informational purposes only.
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2640M processor (2.8GHz, 4MB L3 cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2540M processor (2.6GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2520M processor (2.5GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2450M processor (2.5GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3-2370M processor (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Windows® 7 Professional
- Windows® 7 Home Premium
- 305.0mm x 206.5mm x 19.0-34.6mm (12.0" x 8.13" x 0.75-1.36")
- 12.5" HD (1366x768) 200 nit LED backlit display
- 12.5" Premium HD (1366x768) 300 nit LED backlit display with extra bright wide-viewing angle IPS
- Built-in dual-digital array microphone
- Combo mic / headphone
- 1display port
- 1 VGA port
- 3 USB 2.0 (1 powered)
- 1 optional USB 3.0 available only with i7-2620M CPU
- 1 full / 1 half internal PC1e slots
- 1 combo jack
- 54mm express card slot
- 4-in-1 Card Reader
- HDD: 320GB (5,400 rpm)
- SSD: 128GB, 160GB SATA
- Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 3x3 AGN
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 2x2 AGN
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 2x2 AGN
- Gobi™ 3000 Sierra wireless EV-DO/HSPA WWAN minicard
- Spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard
- Up to 13 hours with 9-cell battery
- Up to 23 hours with external battery pack
- UltraBase™ with multiburner
- UltraBase™ with multiburner with Write disabled
- ThinkPad UltraNav™ TrackPoint® with buttonless touchpad
|Supported ThinkVantage® Tools
- Access Connections™
- Client Security Software 8.3
- Hardware Password Manager
- ImageUltra™ Builder
- Lenovo SimpleTap 2.0
- Password Manager
- Product Recovery 9.0
- Rescue and Recovery® 4.3
- System Migration Assistant™ 6.0
- System Update 4.0
- Tools v2.0
- Utilities Musashi 1.0
- Corel® Burn.Now
- Corel® DVD MovieFactory™
- Corel® Intervideo WinDVD®
- Microsoft® Office Starter 2010
- Microsoft® Windows® Live™ Essentials
- Norton™ Internet Security™ 2011 (30-day free trial)
- Skype™ 4.2
|Lenovo's award winning Warranty Service and Support optimize productivity and end-user satisfaction by helping you concentrate more on your business objectives.
- ThinkPlus Priority Onsite Warranty
Saves time, reduces costs, and maximizes productivity, by providing you with faster, 24x7, direct access to advanced-level skilled technicians for hardware and software issues.
- ThinkPlus Warranty Onsite Next Business Day Upgrades
Maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient and fast repair services at your place of business.
- Warranty Extensions (from 1 to 3 years)
Helps accurately budget for PC expense, protects your investment, and lowers the overall TCO with a fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution.
|Lenovo's Protection Services help you avoid unbudgeted repair costs, secure your data, save money, and achieve peace of mind.
- ThinkPad® Protection (TPP)
Provides coverage for unexpected damage, unintentional drops and minor spills, thereby helping you eliminate unplanned repair costs.
- Hard Disk Drive Retention
Allows you to retain the hard drive, should it happen to fail, thus helping you protect your valuable data.